Quiltmania Simply Vintage Summer 2020 Quilts & Crafts Issue: N35
In your Simply Vintage #35, Summer 2020 issue :
- Feature: A Return to Chattanooga
- Meet Jessie Charley
Your quilts and patchwork projects with patterns and explanations :
- Summer Sampler by Emily Hardwig of Red Button Quilt Co.
- Live Simply Blessed Runner by Julie Wurzer of Patch Abilities
- Lemonade Mini Round by Juli Wurzer of Patch Abilities
- Bordeaux Berries by Jenelle Ken of Pieces to Treasure
- Sunny Lady by Phyllis Meiring of In the Patch Designs
- Why Do You Bloom? by Phyllis Meiring of In the Patch Designs
- Summer in Alsace by Geraldine Augusto
- Love Birds Pillow by Juli Shgan of As the Crow Flies
- Friendship by Els Feteris-Stam of Bobbin
- Garden Bunting by Valerie Briot Schmidt of Quilt N Wood
- Farmer’s Market Travels by Robin Kingsley of Bird Brain Designs
- Strawberries on Ticking by Nancee Ariagno of The Cooperage
- Pomegranate Pocket by Nancee Ariagano of The Cooperage
- The Mandala Quilt by Violet Craft
- Through the Seasons: Summer by Tracy Souza of Plumcute Designs
- My Little Treasures by Beatrice Alraud of BeaAlraud-Creation
- Lindy Hope in Knots! by Cecile Denis
Simply Vintage is a seasonal magazine that exposes you to the best of Country, Folk Art and Vintage styles. Each issue takes you on adventures through cities and small towns and across America. Experience beautiful and unique upcycling and antique shops and stroll through flea markets.
Simply Vintage #35 features more than 15 detailed projects ranging from quilts, decorative panels, to seasonal accessories. Our projects utilize techniques such as: punch needle, rug hooking, embroidery, wool felt.