1st Saturday Block Of The Month
- Classes will be held on the first Saturday of each month and the Monday following the first Saturday.
(there are a few exceptions, please check the calendar below) You must have a ticket for a time slot.
Please come only to the class you have a time ticket for.
- Please be courteous to others and turn all cell phones off. No children under the age of 10 in class.
- You must be on time!!! Classroom is open 15 minutes before each class.
- Only one free block kit per person per month. Employees can only accept one free ticket per person.
You may purchase as many kits as you would like at $5.50 each.
- You must be present at class to get your block for free. You can not have a friend bring your block to get yours
for free. No kits will be given out before Saturday morning. If you miss your class come to the shop and
purchase a kit for $5.50. Please bring your folder and time card to class with you each month.
Please don’t ask for exceptions to these rules.
- Everyone loves show and tell!! Please bring any projects you are working on or have finished. We will have prize drawings in
each class for those who participate in show and tell. You will receive one ticket for each project you bring to class.
An extra ticket will be given for hand-quilted projects. Your regular block does not count as show and tell, but if you make
additional blocks from the same pattern they do count. (three tickets maximum per month)
- Most of all have fun! Quilting is fun and relaxing. Our goal is to help you enjoy piecing a new project, make some new friends, teach you a new technique or two, and show you some of the new items that come in